Finally, I finished my Jaywalkers!!!!
This was my third attempt at them. The first time, I knitted them too tight to pull up over my heel. The second time, they were too loose. These ones are just right. I did a toe-up version, kinda following Natalia Knits pattern. I used the figure 8 cast-on that I learned when I made my Anastasia socks. I am in love with toe-up socks.
I am also in love with the way that the Lorna's Laces yarn stripes aligned. The heel is just so pretty. I call these my bedroom socks since the colorway is the same color as my bedroom.
I am just happy I have one finished object this year and coming close to my second one. I want to bust through my stash so I can buy yarn again. :)