Friday, August 3, 2007

Reverse Engineering the second sock...

Well, yes, I had to do some reverse engineering to create the second sock for my pal. In the craziness of long hours at work, buying a new car and my cousin moving in, I lost my copy of Sensational Knitted Socks. I remembered the stitch pattern (baby cable rib), but could not remember any of the shaping. So, I had fun trying to figure out the rest of the pattern from the first sock I made. Here they are:


I lucked out to have a pal who also liked the color tangerine/orange. My new Honda Element is Tangerine Metallic. These are warm socks, a little big, but should be nice to wear around the house.

I really enjoyed knitting these socks. I hope my pal likes them too. They should be out in the mail tomorrow or Monday.

2 comments:

Makenzie said...

I was going to be anonymous about this whole thing, thats why I haven't commented before now, but I am your sockpal! I sent my socks last Thursday, so hopefully you have recieved them! I'm going on holiday for a week so I just wanted you to know that I really enjoyed making them for you and I hope you love them!

Sara Reid said...

Software reverse engineering is done to retrieve the source code of a program because the source code was lost, to study how the program performs certain operations, to improve the performance of a program, to fix a bug, to identify malicious content in a program such as a virus or to adapt a program written for use with one microprocessor for use with another.

discount supplements