Finally got around to pulling out my sock yarns. I found 14 (plus one, more on that) sock yarns in my stash. I have a few ideas and others I have no idea.
(Numbering is from left to right, top to bottom)
1. Chamelleon Colorworks Footsie - this was the mystery yarn for the Yarn Deli's mystery sock 2. I love the yarn but I'm thinking about frogging the sock and starting a new one. I like the pattern just not with that yarn.
2. Lambs Pride Superwash Sport - I have used this yarn for another sock project I did. I am thinking about trying two socks on 2 circlar needles.
3,6,12. All Noro sock. I'm thinking the Noro Stripey Socks for some of it. Possibly a non-sock project for one skein.
8. Will be a pair of socks that will be used as a Christmas gift.
9. Cherry Tree Hill- This needs to be watermelon inspired. I might actually design a pattern for it. I have been dreaming of this pattern since I bought the yarn.
10. Claudia Hand Painted Yarns - Its pretty and rainbow-y.
11, 13. Cherry Tree Hill and Chamelleon Colorworks Bambino - I would like to use these together as part of a color work pattern. I haven't seen the perfect pattern yet.
14. South West Trading Company TOFUtsies - This is a WIP with the
4,5,7. Not sure what I will do with them.
The plus one I was referring to above is Cherry Tree Hill in black that I am currently working on for a gift. I have one sock done and almost halfway through the 2nd.